Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Food problems:

Too lazy to make long ostentatious posts so I'm doing this in point form.

Problem 1:

1) Parents went on vacation but left 4 green peppers in the fridge
2) I let them sit in the bottom shelf and believe I can deal with them
3) I dice all of them and realize there's too much, with no chance of turning back I stir fry them
4) Plain stir fried green peppers taste awful, I now have a large bowl of it
5) WTF do I do now?



Problem 2:

1) There's meat in the freezer left over from my parents (they just leave food everywhere don't they?)
2) I defrost and prep a piece of pork
3) I cook dinner and realize I'm going to be eating pork for the rest of the week
4) I am daunted
5) Does anyone want to come for dinner?

2 comments:

  1. welcome to living on your own.
    1) you could make a green pepper/sausage pizza
    2) you could get some fish paste and fry it in green peppers (though obviously it's too late for that now)
    3) you could put the green peppers in an omelette.

    get creative ken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by your dilemma.

    Possible solutions:

    1. Pork stuffed with already cooked peppers.
    2. Pork and pepper milkshake (requires milk)
    3. I see eggs in your fridge. I second the omelet idea.


    Personally, I highly recommend the milkshake. It is my experience that all things taste better in liquid form.

    Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete