Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Post

Because I'm obviously more interested in my computer than my friends. I did the H50 post before the Halloween post :P. I originally wanted Jeffrey to write this post but he's busy with his DAT preparation and won't be available until this coming Saturday which will be a full week after Halloween. Since I don't like to leave things undone, I thought I would start this post. Mind you, this is my second post in the last 1-2 hours so I'm rather out of it. (Jeffrey, feel free to make additions)

Anyway, because girls are smelly, it was just the guys (me, Eric, Jeffrey, and Keith) last Saturday for Paranormal Activity and late night sushi afterwards.

Paranormal Activity started out pretty slow, I actually dozed off twice in the first half hour. The pace did pick up a little bit afterwards and it compounded with teenage girls screaming every 5 minutes. I actually didn't mind this as I would be furious if I slept through the entire movie I paid a good 12 bucks for, no matter how bad it may be. I'm rather satisified with the ending though as I did not anticipate it at all (I won't spoil it for you guys since I think you should watch it yourself). A little advice for the pirates/renters out there, dim lighting and proper audio is very important when watching this movies. The rumblings add a lot to the experience.

Late night sushi at Tomokazu is one of the hidden gems of Vancouver, I still prefer this place over Toyama. Eric's bulking also seems to be moving along quite well, I haven't seen him eat as much as he did in a while. However, Eric, you'd be hard pressed to top your performance at the IB banquet that one year when you had an eating contest with Jeff, that was just epic.

I seem to be pointing down, how awkward.

Anyhow, I'm now completely out of it, I just can't write anymore. Maybe Jeffrey can add to this post when he has time.

1 comment: