Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Better Playlist

Sometime shortly after I started driving to school, I compiled a music CD for my daily commute consisting of The Smashing Pumpkins, OLP, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and a few dozen other artists. Safe to say, it grew old on me, I found myself on the verge of falling asleep at the wheel far too often and some of the tracks are just plain depressing (The Fray, I'm talking about you guys). It was time for a change, I needed something more vibrant, something more colourful.

So I set out to compile my current CD based on "dem rap music", "dem black music", and booty shakers. In essence, douchie tracks with a simple message: "I want to fuck you and cum all over your face".

  1. Akon - Smack That
  2. Baby Bash ft Frankie J - Suga Suga
  3. Lil' Jon - Get Low
  4. Mystikal ft. Pharrell - Shake Ya Ass
  5. 50 Cent - Candy Shop
  6. Akon - Bananza
  7. Akon - I Wanna Fuck You
  8. Chingy - Right Thurr
  9. Juvenile - Back That Ass Up
  10. Massari ft. Belly - Rush The Floor (Rule #1 for a douchie soundtrack: must have Massari)
  11. Methods of Mayhem - Get Naked
  12. Lady Gaga - Love Game
  13. Sisqo - Thong Song
  14. Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot
  15. Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption

So far, the Douche CD has been working wonders - I haven't fallen asleep at the wheel since. It's still a work in progress and I've been promised a few recommendations from Jeffrey, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I'm missing some songs so the list will be updated

Massari exemplifies the essence that I wish to capture on this CD

No comments:

Post a Comment